Full of Special Touches

Weld House Home #11 is definitely in the fun stage.  Though I hope to take my camera and get brighter pics on a sunny day, my honey took these with his phone on some snowy days to share the progress with me so I stole his phone for a bit so I could share the photos with you.
 Kitchen Island made from a special piece of furniture.
 I love how it turned out.

 Cute light fixtures are popping up all over the place.
 Pantry door installed.
 Claw foot tub set in place.
 Master bath vanity

 Exterior Light Fixtures

 Pendant lighting in the kitchen


 Door that separates the kitchen from the mud/laundry room
 Kids bath vanity.
Beautiful mirror
Mirrors and scones added to the master bath.
I really can't wait to go on another field trip with my honey to see this in real life :)
I'l be sure to take my camera with me.

1 comment:

  1. I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too.
    Thank you for your good work and continue.
    it is aged care cleaning brisbane

    ReplyDelete