Moving right along

Hello Mr.Welder here.My wife is teaching me how to blog tonight...hopefully in the future i won't have time to blog because i'll be so busy on your projects instead.
Ok, this is Mrs. Welder... Mr. Welder is looking at me like, "Now what?" I see the hunger in his eye, so I'll take over the typing/rambling part that I have way more experience at. Here's a quick update on Weld House Home #2. Dirt work around the slab and steel delivery have taken place. The framework is scheduled to begin in a few weeks. Can't wait to see it start going up!

Mr. Welder has been organizing the inside of his new trailer getting ready to put it to use. We'll have to show you the inside soon. A couple other Weld House Homes projects are also moving along. We hope to show some before and afters soon. I am looking forward to seeing them myself. Ok, time for our late night snack date. Key Lime pie time!
Let's give Mr. Welder a round of applause for his blogging efforts.

Leave him a comment if you love his blogging already ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, his blogging is spot on. Again I have to say thank you for all you have done for my mom. She is very relieved and pleased and if the colors aren't right...well she can blame me, I picked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Mrs. Welder's long posts when she really gets on a roll with lots of pictures. Yours was short and sweet and to the point, so I loved yours also. aka Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The DAGO aka Joyce P.May 2, 2011 at 5:15 PM

    I like Mr.Welders posts BUT being a rambler myself I enjoy the rambling blogs of Mrs.Welder but then pictures by both make the story all come together. GOOD LUCK to you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I have Mr. Welder convinced on how fun blogging is yet, but I know your comments will encourage him. Thanks for your help! (And for making me feel kind of OK about being a rambler!)

    Jenny-I can't wait to see the end results! I'm sure ya'll are anxious too. Thanks again and forever!

    ReplyDelete