Weld House Wares in the Works

Yes, we're still alive.  Yes, we're still in business. Yes, I still plan to put together a tour of Weld House Home #2.  Yes, Mr. Welder has his next house project lined up.  And yes, I have a few other projects to share...
But today (after all this time) all I have is a sneak peek of an incomplete farmhouse table.  Mr. Welder loves wood working (he even reads magazines about it) and decided between jobs, he would do more of what he loves in hopes that he might not only build houses but furnish them as well.  We haven't exactly figured out the avenue we'll take in actually selling his handcrafted goods.  I have a shop, but it doesn't exactly offer the space we'd need for items this large.  He's also been looking into selling on ebay, etsy, and places like that.  So we don't have that part figured out, but I wanted to let you know that we are making progress on the Weld House Wares section of our business.  Yes, I'll be back to show you the finished product.

Thank you for stopping by.  I'll try to not disappear for so long again.

No comments:

Post a Comment