Better Buildings

 I know, I know...It's been a LONG time since I posted.  I kidnapped Mr. Welder's camera and though I don't know the specifics of this project, I know it's complete and it looks good, so I'd thought I'd show it off. 
These are outbuildings at a church that had seen better days.
 To start the healing process, the buildings were decorated with lathe boards.
 And once they were all lathed,
 Sheet metal and new trim was installed.
Now these buildings are rough and tough and will remain standing for many years to come.

You're probably still waiting (or have given up) on the Weld House Home #2 tour.  My camera is in the shop on top of the waiting for the right time to barge in on my sister-in-law.  I do still plan to share, so I hope you wait it out with me.

Know someone planning to build a house or remodel a house?  Maybe you've heard someone mention some other type of custom project.  We'd love you forever if you mention Weld House Homes.  Jason would be happy to chat with you about your project.  I'm probably partial, but he really is the best :)
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment