A Snack to Hold you Over

  Things are wrapping up at Weld House Home #2.  I have plans to put together a tour of the finished project as soon as I get the green light.  Bedding is being purchased, cabinets are being organized, and the family is settling in.  In the meantime, here are a few more peaks of the kitchen countertops and backsplash.
I really like how it all came together.
I learned from the Mrs. yesterday that she has already switched up the look of the open shelving.
It sounds cute and I'm anxious to check it out.
Here's a shot of the master closet.  Mr. Welder constructed the shelving and poles.
It turned out great.
Back to the kitchen.
This area is still in the works.  I promise you'll be impressed with the final product.
I can picture its cuteness now.
A peek at the mantle.
The front door was finished.  The rug is cute-the blue tape has to go :)
I hope this holds you over.
I'll admit, I'm anxious to see it all too.
But you can't rush making a house a home.
Stay tuned for the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment